HAMPSHIRE MOTOCROSS CLUB - Summer Championship Motocross Event for Adult and Youth riders
Date: 19th September
Venue: Little Silver
If you are approaching from the South, please use EX2 9SL Frank Tuckers Garage, Exminster. We are just down Days-Pottles Lane which starts right next to Frank Tuckers Garage. Signposted from Frank Tuckers Garage.
If you are approaching from the North, please use EX6 7UD Gissons Hotel, Kennford, Exeter and follow the signs over the bridge back towards Marsh Barton, and turning down Days-Pottles Lane next to Frank Tuckers Garage. Signposted from the Gissons Hotel.
Please DO NOT approach or leave the track through the village of Exminster. The village do not appreciate the extra traffic and we would rather not upset them.
Signing on from 7:30-9:15am. Practise start at 9:30am.
Held under the safety code of NORA Motorsport, the standing regulations and supplementary regulations issued for this event.
Officials: Clerk of the Course, Mr. B Lawes. Club Steward, Mr. P Wratten, Mr. C Butler.
ENTRIES SECRETARY. Mr. Jamie Sanderson, 19 Hasted Drive, Alresford, Hants, SO24 9PX
1. ELIGIBILITY. Closed to Club. Adult and Youth Solo Members.
2. START. Metal drop gate.
3. COURSE. Hilly with jumps.
4. PRACTICE. Will be controlled from 9:30am.
5. ENTRIES. Payment by cheque made payable to Hampshire Motocross Club or bank transfer. Closing date for members is 3 days before event or when full.
6. MARSHAL'S. If you would like to provide a Marshal , Please contact the Club to join the Marshal club.
7. EVENTS.Adult riders will have timed practise qualification and 3 leg motocross. Solo Vets and Youth will have practise and 3 leg Motocross.
8. AWARDS. Trophies to sixth overall. Must start all legs for an overall award on the day.
9. THE CLUB. Reserve the right to alter/abandon the event.
10. NOISE LIMIT. 112DB or less is required
11. NO RIDING IN THE PITS OR PADDOCK. The Club will not be liable for any injury or damage caused by anyone breaking this rule. If a Minor, Parents/Guardian will be responsible. Any rider caught riding in the pit area could face exclusion from the event.
12. CAMPING.Camping available onsite.
13. SPECTATORS. Free entry.
14. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
15. Strictly no pit bikes onsite. You will be sent home.
Course Certificate Number
Indicate which class you wish to enter.
Entry fees are: £45.00 for adults or £35.00 for Rookie\85cc classes
Note Rookies will run with the Main A/B/C races
By submitting this document, I am stating that the information given is correct and I have read and agree to the declaration as written.
MOTOR SPORTS CAN BE DANGEROUS AND MAY INVOLVE INJURY OR DEATH
I, the undersigned, apply to enter the event described in this entry form. In consideration of being permitted to participate in this event I declare as follows: That I have read the Codes of Practice and Regulations for NORA 92 Ltd, the Event Regulations and entry form (when applicable) and I agree to be bound by them in every respect. That I am fit and not suffering from any physical or mental disability which would impair my safe participation in the event. I undertake to inform NORA 92 Ltd immediately should any change in my condition occur which I have reason to or ought to have reason to believe would affect my ability to participate in this competition. That I have completed a medical questionnaire form (as requested during your licence application) and that I will inform NORA 92 Ltd should my medical status have changed. As a participant I may be exposed to the risk inherent in motor sport and that I am prepared to take such risks. I further agree that I shall not seek to claim against NORA 92 Ltd, the organisers, their officials, the land owners, the promoter or other bodies or individuals connected with the event(s) in respect of any damage to my property howsoever caused, and whether by negligence or breach of statutory duty of the said bodies or persons. NORA 92 does not provide personal accident insurance other than through annual licences.
By entering this event you are agreeing to pay your entry fee even if you do not turn up. The only exception is where you cancel your entry by EMAIL ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE 6PM on the Friday prior to the event. If you fail to cancel and don't show up the club will expect payment within 7 days or we will take measures to recover the cost, In addition to this no further entries will be taken until this has been settled.
I confirm I am over 18 years of age or the parent / guardian of the youth rider and give my consent for them to participate in this event.
Please tick the box to signify that you have read and understand the event regulations above.
If paying by cheque please write your email address and club number on the back of your cheque and post to the entries secretary;
Mr. Jamie Sanderson, 19 Hasted Drive, Alresford, Hants, SO24 9PX
If paying by bank transfer you will be emailed the club's bank account details as part of your entry confirmation to then process your payment.