HAMPSHIRE MOTOCROSS CLUB - Winter Championship Motocross Round 2 for Solo Adult and Youth riders
Date: 30th December 2018
Venue: West Meon
West Meon, Petersfield, GU32 1JX. Signposted off the A272 (where the A32 crosses the A272).
Practise at 9:00am. Signing on from 8am.
Held under the safety code of MCFederation, the standing regulations and supplementary regulations issued for this event.
Officials: Clerk of the Course, Mr. S Smith. Scrutineer, Mr. C Brooks. Club Steward, Mr. P Wratten, Mr. C Butler.
ENTRIES SECRETARY. Mr. J.E. SANDERSON. NEW HOUSE, FOBDOWN FARM, FOBDOWN, OLD ALRESFORD. HANTS. SO24 9TD
Tel. 01962 735083
1. ELIGIBILITY. Closed to Club. Adult and Youth Solo Members.
2. START. Metal drop gate.
3. COURSE. Hilly with jumps.
4. PRACTICE. Will be controlled from 9:00am.
5. ENTRIES. Payment of £45.00 for adults or £35.00 for Rookie\85cc classes by cheque made payable to Hampshire Motocross Club or bank transfer. Closing date for members is 3 days before event or when full.
6. MARSHAL'S. If you would like to provide a Marshal , Please contact the Club to join the Marshal club.
7. EVENTS.Adult riders will have timed practise qualification and 3 leg motocross. Solo Vets and Youth will have practise and 3 leg Motocross.
8. AWARDS. Trophies to sixth overall. Must start all legs for an overall award on the day.
9. THE CLUB. Reserve the right to alter/abandon the event.
10. NOISE LIMIT. 112DB or less is required
11. NO RIDING IN THE PITS OR PADDOCK. The Club will not be liable for any injury or damage caused by anyone breaking this rule. If a Minor, Parents/Guardian will be responsible. Any rider caught riding in the pit area could face exclusion from the event.
12. CAMPING.Camping available onsite.
13. SPECTATORS. Free entry.
14. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
15. Strictly no pit bikes onsite. You will be sent home.
Course Certificate Number
I, the undersigned, apply to enter the event described in this entry form.
In consideration of being permitted to participate in this event I declare as follows;
That I have read the Codes of Practice and Regulations for the MC Federation, the Event Regulations and entry form (when applicable) and agree to be bound by them in every respect. That I am fit and not suffering from any physical or mental disability which would impair my safe participation in the event. I undertake to inform the MC Federation immediately should any change in my condition occur which I have reason to or ought to have reason to believe would affect my ability to participate in this competition. That I have completed a medical questionnaire form (as requested during your licence application)and that I will inform the MC Federation should my medical should my medical status have changed. As a participant I may be exposed to the risk inherent in motor sport and that I am prepared to take such risks. I further agree that I shall not seek to claim against MC Federation, the organizer, their officials, the land owner, the promoter or other bodies or individuals connected with the event(s) in respect of any damage to my property howsoever caused, and whether by negligence or breach of statutory duty of the said bodies or person. MC Federation do not provide personal accident insurance.
I am over 18 years of age. Under 18s please ensure your parent or guardian completes the Parental Declaration on the day.
Please tick the box to signify that you have read and understand the event regulations above.
By ticking this box you are committing to enter this event.
Your entry will not be finalised and accepted until payment by bank transfer or cheque made payable to Hampshire Motocross Club has been received.
If paying by cheque please write your email address and club number on the back of your cheque and post to the entries secretary;
Mr. J.E. SANDERSON. NEW HOUSE, FOBDOWN FARM, FOBDOWN, OLD ALRESFORD. HANTS. SO24 9TD
Tel. 01962 735083
If paying by bank transfer you will be emailed the club's bank account details as part of your entry confirmation to then process your payment.